Sunday, December 19

Hiatus

Made my my lovely sister Sydney <3
So sorry you all. But this break is just getting crazier and crazier. Without a set routine I cannot write blog posts in a timely fashion. I also have been having trouble thinking of things to write about since I'm not actually IN college at the moment. (christmas break living back with parents doesn't feel like being in college :P)

So there will be a few posts here and there. But things will FOR SURE return to their regularly scheduled broadcast on Jan. 10th, when class starts back up. So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The only advice I think you need for now is:
in the wise words of my delightful Biology teacher from high school. "Don't make life, don't take life" :DDDDD

Love you all. Later Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...