Wednesday, January 19

Maybe its fixed?

So did all the posts I've published in the last month finally start working on your feed? Well I'm so sorry to blow up your page, but I didn't realize nothing was alerting people that I have been posting until a few days ago and so I have been messing with it, trying to get it to work. I'm not quite sure what I did. But if it starts to glitch again would you lovelies please let me know? A thousand pardons again for the ridiculousness.

:D Hope your week is going well.

UPDATE: So if you don't use the blogger.com dashboard to follow me. Please unfollow then refollow me and it should fix the broken link it keeps giving you. love you all!

Totally Unrelated :D

1 comment:

I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...