Wednesday, March 2

My Compy is Broken

So sorry for the lack of activity, but with 4 tests this week and my computer with the campus computer fixing people, I am having trouble posting. (I am currently on campus with some spare time between classes) But not to worry, there is much excitement coming up and its well worth the wait!! GET PUMPED FOR:

-Tips for packing light over spring break and the importance of Sunscreen.

-How to survive 2 weeks without a computer :P ....where could that inspiration be coming from?

-And the second installment of "Remove, Cover, and Deal with Bruises" I will we discussing the Cover aspect. Trust me current fashion trends are working in your favor :D

Hope everyone is having a great wednesday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...