Wednesday, January 12

You know you're in college when...sday

I wish I had taken a pic of mine :P
But this is close to what it looked like haha.
All your room mates freak out at small cooking feats. 
I made teriyaki sauce from a recipe my mom gave me, then poured it on chicken and baked it for 35 min. it turned out absolutely delicious, but they were both so excited and impressed. I laughed because eating super yummy food isn't as common an occurrence as it was back home.

Teriyaki Chicken (Sweet Chicken)

Ingredients

-
6 Thawed Chicken Breast
-
1/2 c Soy Sauce
-
1/2 c Sugar
-
2 t vegetable oil
-
1 1/2 T Red Wine Vinegar
-
1 Minced Garlic Clove
-
3/4 t Ground Ginger


Instructions

1 - Preheat oven to 350.
2 - Mix everything but chicken in a bowl. (this is teriyaki sauce)
3 - Put chicken in a baking pan and pour the mixture over it.
4 - Bake for about 35 min. Longer if chicken is still a bit frozen.
Serving Suggestions
Serve over rice with extra sauce and with peas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...